Genseal 2000 is the latest addition to the range of abestos free seaing materials from CRS.
Max. Temp – 350c
Max. Steam temp – 180c
Max Press. – 80 Bar
Density, g/cc - 1.65
Compressibility, 500psi, % range – 10-20
Sealability, Fuel A, (500/15).ml/hr – .15
Sealability, Nitrogen, (3000/30),ml/hr – .25
Colour – Green
Sheet Dimensions: 1500 x 1500 / 1200 x 1200 / Thickness - 1.5 / 3.0mm. Tolerance: + / – 10%
A range of grades is supplied in standard 1.5 metre square sheets, reinforced with smooth steel or tanged steel. We are able to satisfy customer needs where high temperature, pressure and chemical resistance are at a premium. Plain graphite foil and sheet can also be supplied. Our standard sheets are manufactured from 1.0gm/cm3 density with a purity of 98%. Special high purity nuclear grade is also available.
Introducing Chemflon 165
Chemflon 165 is a chemically modified PTFE, developed and produced over many years, to offer enhanced performance with universal chemical resistance, low creep and excellent gas sealability.
Chemflon 165 offers a wider range of applications than many traditional materials and is superior to other PTFE formulated products. In demanding environments where high stresses, aggresive media and variable temperatures and pressures are present, Chemflon 165 is the answer, often using one material where several have been previously specified.
Chemflon 165 is a versatile stand alone material and can be supplied in sheet or moulded form for punching / cutting, machining and forming to customers requirements.
Gaskets made from Chemfon 165 are idealy suited to the manufacture of flat gaskets both full face and IBC designs for all standard table flanges and special custom profiles.
Within acceptable temperature and pressure ranges Chemflon 165 flat gaskets are used without the need for metal reinforcement.
Typical Physical Properties
- Temperature Range - -150c to +260c
- Maximum Pressure – 60 Bar
- Tensile strength – 12N/mm 12
- Density – g/cm 2.24
- Compressibility – 16.7%
- No ageing or embrittlement
- Anti-stick, easy removal.
- Low permeability to gases and liquids.
- Higher retention of bolt torque loads over PTFE and competitor PTFE/Filled grades.
Colour – White / Grey
1500 x 1500 / 1200 x 1200 / Thickness - 1.5 / 3.0mm. Tolerance: + / – 10%
For advice on appications and further technical information, contact our sales team:
INERTEX SQ-S Gasket Sheet is the world’s first 100% Expanded PTFE sheet in a true 60″x60″ format, and now is also available in 77″x77″ size (SQ-S “H” Huge Sheet.) Independent laboratory tests have revealed that SQ-S is one of the tightest gasket materials available to the market.
The INERTEX SQ-S “V” Rigid Gasket Sheet brings an improved rigidity to the SQ-S Gasket Sheet while maintaining the excellent sealing characteristics of SQ-S. It is designed for difficult installation conditions when rigidity is an important factor.
Strong and tough, capable of withstanding 40,000 psi stress without affecting seal ability
- One of the tightest gasket materials in the world. An ultimate solution to the EPA issues
- Unlimited shelf time. No aging, and unaffected by UV, ozone and corona
- Easily hand or die cut. Easily removable from flange surfaces after use
- Largest expanded PTFE sheets in the world (SQ-S “H”,) suitable for large diameter flanges without segmenting & improving yield of gasket cutting
- Engineered to replace all filled PTFE sheets in various colors reducing gasket inventories.
- Far exceeding the requirements of SEMASPEC 92010934B-STD for semiconductor uses.
- Excellent choice for handling ultra-pure water for biotech and pharmaceutical industry.
- Soft and compressible, suitable for FRP, porcelain, plastic and glass-lined piping vessels.
- This expanded PTFE product is has full FDA Approval, due its 100% Virgin PTFE Content during Manufacture.INERTEX® INERMET Insertable Gaskets are made with a corrugated metal insert. The typical sheet thickness is 1/16″ (1mm also available,) and the typical metal used is 24 gauge 316L stainless steel.
Through the enhanced resilience of the gasket by incorporating the corrugated metal insert, the design (see below) is aimed at improving sealing performance for applications involving thermal cycling effects and at low compressive loads. It also provides high blow-out resistance.